Cabin Fever, our popular adult winter program, features a variety of arts and humanities-based classes in such areas as drawing, photography, cooking, fiber arts (knitting, felting, spinning), writing, dance, and much more. Cabin Fever also offers a diverse selection of free community events such as slide shows, lectures, Long Valley Heritage Night (a celebration of our heritage with local presentations or panels by key community members), author visits, book discussions, and music performances. Typically offered every year from mid-January-April—and this year, from November through May!—Cabin Fever supports personal growth, skill-development, community, and a celebration of our local heritage.
CLASS REGISTRATION REMINDERS
Once a class is announced and registration is open, please register early—most classes require a minimum number of students in order to happen. In the past we have canceled an occasional class only to discover too late that there was sufficient interest.
- Registration is REQUIRED where noted.
- All class & event dates/times are subject to change or cancellation—all registered students will be notified promptly of any changes.
- Please note: Some classes fill very quickly! You will be notified if space in a class you request is not available.
- If you would like to be placed on a “waitlist” for any class that has been filled, please email the MAHC at email@example.com.
- Need-based FULL & partial scholarships are available for all classes—please contact us for more info.
- Payment must be received 48 hours prior to class start-date to guarantee a student’s spot.
TO REQUEST A REFUND OR TO CANCEL REGISTRATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE MAHC AT MCCALLARTSHUMANITIES@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 634-7136.
email + phone
PO Box 1391
McCall, ID 83638
SHOP & GIVE
Stay in the know about classes and
programs from the MAHC