This popular adult program features a variety of arts and humanities-based classes in such areas as drawing, photography, cooking, fiber arts, writing, dance, and much more. Cabin Fever also offers a diverse selection of free community events such as slide shows, lectures, author visits, book discussions, music performances, and Heritage Night, a celebration of our local heritage with presentations or panels by key community members.
The height of our Cabin Fever programming is in the winter. Cabin Fever supports personal growth, skill-development, community, and a celebration of our local heritage.
Please register early—all classes require a minimum number of participants. In the past we have canceled classes only to discover too late there was sufficient interest.
- Registration is required where noted.
- Event dates/times are subject to change or cancellation—we will notify you promptly of any changes.
- Some classes fill very quickly. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are committed to providing access to the arts for children and affordable events for everyone. We also believe in paying artists and scholars. We actively promote this ethic with other local and regional arts organizations. Need-based partial scholarships are available for most classes upon request. Please enquire at email@example.com.
TO REQUEST A REFUND OR TO CANCEL REGISTRATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 634-7136.
Cabin Fever 2022 – 23
Payment and donation options:
- Keep it fee-free at Venmo.
- Send it through Paypal.
- Bring to CUB at 114 N. Third St.
- Mail a check to P.O. Box 1391, McCall, ID 83638
Funding for this project has been provided by the Idaho Humanities Council (IHC) and the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) as part of the Sustaining the Humanities through the American Rescue Plan (SHARP).
email + phone
PO Box 1391
McCall, ID 83638
SHOP & GIVE
Stay in the know about classes and
programs from the MAHC