JOIN OUR TEAM
Current openings at the McCall Arts & Humanities Council
The MAHC is seeking a financial specialist to manage general bookkeeping and financial reporting tasks. This is a contract position reporting to the Executive Director and/or Board Treasurer.
– Preparing and making deposits (cash, check and monitoring of online transactions).
– Prepare/administer payments electronically or through check payment, including
– Conduct accurate data entry on income and expenses within QuickBooks.
– Prepare monthly reports Balance statements, Profit & Loss statements and budget to actual
reports and any others as directed/needed.
– Reconcile bank accounts, including investment accounts.
– Coordinate payroll activities including compliant payment of payroll taxes.
– Prepare and distribute 1099 and W2 forms.
– Manage grant income and expense tracking including report generation.
– Ensure all necessary information is provided to accountant for preparation of 990
annual tax report.
Interested candidates, please reply with a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com
email + phone
PO Box 1391
McCall, ID 83638
SHOP & GIVE
Stay in the know about classes and
programs from the MAHC