JOIN OUR TEAM
WINTER PROGRAM COORDINATOR
The McCall Arts and Humanities Council is seeking a part-time, contracted Coordinator for our winter 2023 season of programs for adults.
Develop and implement winter events in support of our mission of nurturing a community rich in culture and creativity by providing all people access to educational and inspirational programs.
Cabin Fever Duties
- Identify potential content, recruit instructors and presenters, and create a calendar.
- Secure venues and arrange logistical support.
- Work with instructors to arrange pricing, event descriptions and promotion.
- Work with Communications Coordinator to keep website, newsletters, and social media current.
- Coordinate with the McCall Public Library and the McCall Music Society on our joint programs.
- Coordinate with the Conversation Events and Stageflight volunteer organizer.
- Develop the annual Heritage Night event with the Shore Lodge.
- Work with the MAHC board to obtain funding.
- Work with other staff, volunteers, and the board.
- Build and strengthen relationships with community members, organizations and businesses in support of the programming.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent public speaking, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to set priorities and manage time.
- Displays gratitude and graciousness while championing the arts and humanities.
This is a part-time, contracted position with a $1200-$1500 monthly stipend based on experience.
Email a letter of interest, resume, and three references to email@example.com with “Winter Program Coordinator” in the subject line. Application review begins immediately and closes when filled.